Monday, August 31, 2009

Big "B" Brandon





I love my life and all those i chose to keep in it. i have accomplished a few goals in my life that i am proud of! i am happily married with two beautiful sons and wonderful business! i like going to the beach, spending time with family and friends, and etching my art on living canvas for all to see,tattooing is exciting! i learn new things daily and meet tons of people from all walks of life! i am a self taught tattooist still looking for my yoda but till then i am striving my best to improve my trade and make my next tattoo my best.my shop is called native flesh tattoo and piercing! we have two location one in hilo one in kona so tell your friends stop on by and say hello or even better get a tattoo! i would like to thank everyone who continues to make our business a success, friends,family and all my ink addicts!!we could not do this without you all!i

No comments:

Post a Comment