Monday, August 31, 2009

Tristan





I am a 25 year old Tattoo Artist whom is born & raised in Hawaii, that works in a sanctuary they call "Native Flesh"

I mainly create Hawaiian, Polynesian and Tribal pieces, but My Sailor Jerry, Old School, and Traditional Japanese work have been getting some good recognition. I am just so stoked to know that my art is walking about on the face of this earth.

I have been tattooing for 3 years professionally, not counting the 2 year apprenticeship I went through.

As a hawaiian I can truly say that I have love for the earth and the elements which embody it. I also believe, as a hawaiian, that I am a trendsetter for the rest of this world, because of the spirit of ~Aloha~ that flows great within me and the rest of my kin. We thrive off of kindness and wellness of others.

I try to project that spirit within each tattoo I do. Using my mana so it may flow from my hands, to the grip and the needle, into the ink, and under the skin of those whom are well deserving and appriciative.

My respect and relationship with the ocean is an everyday thing. If I am not tattooing or doing artwork, best believe, I am out there surfing, fishing, or cleaning some beach...beeotch!

No comments:

Post a Comment